Chimney Pipe Wizard - Let's Get Started
What will I Need to Begin?
Measuring tape, level, and/or square to measure height and distance.
Ladder if needed to take roof measurements.
Pencil and Paper to take notes/record measurements.
Optional, Use your smartphone to enter measurements as go through the wizard.
What questions will I need to answer?
- What type of installation are you doing; Multi-Floor, Through Wall, or Cathedral?
- What is the inner diameter of your stove outlet?
- What is the chimney height to roof?
- Do you have a shingle or metal/tile roof?
- What is the pitch of your roof?
- Do you need a horizontal offset?
- What is the distance between your chimney and roof's peak?
- Do you need a spark arrestor or snow splitter?
You don't need to know the answers to these question now, we'll walk you though the process and explain along the way.
What will I get at the end?
You will see options to compare brands and pricing and add the entire list of components to your cart.
Click here if you would like to use our old chimney system builder.