Utilize the heat energy you are already creating with your wood stove to circulate the warmth around your home! The EcoFan AirMax Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan recycles the surface heat of your woodstove to power itself and force the stagnant heat around your home!Not only are you using your heat more efficiently, you are actually saving, on average, 18% on your fuel expenditure (This is according to the faculty of engineering at the University of Waterloo, the leading technical university in Canada).
The EcoFan UltrAir adjusts its fan speed based on the temperature of you woodstove making circulation and fuel savings automatic!
- Height (not including fan blade) - 9 1/4"
- Footprint (Base) - Length 5 1/8"
- Footprint (Base) - Depth 3"
- Blade Diameter 9"
- Blade Color Black
- Number of Blades 2
- Operating - 150°F - 700°F (65°C - 370°C)
- Optimal - 400°F - 650°F (200°C - 340°C)
- 175 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- For Wood Stoves Only
- Black Base
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 5 1/8" Long x 3" Deep x 9 1/4" High
- Designed for Wood Stoves
- Thermoelectric module power supply
- 175 CFM Airflow
- Black Colored Blades
- For complete dimensions and temperature heating range, see Additional Info tab