Selkirk's Reducer is used when an installation calls for the need to reduce the size of the pipe to make a connection between an 8" and a 6" piece of pipe.
- abricated from 22-gauge cold roll steel. Up to 60% thicker than most hardware store brands
- Laser and Advanced Resistance-welded seams makes snap together pipe obsolete. Guarantees a completely sealed seam: no smoke or flue leakage
- Saf-T Pipe offers a Full range of parts and sizes
- Beaded for furnace cement
- Black high-temperature, low-luster finish painted with the highest quality silicone based stove paint
- Individually wrapped and packaged.
- Readily available at Hearth Products specialty shops and from professional installers
Saf-T Pipe is a heavy-duty stove pipe system designed for use with residential or commercial coal and wood-burning units. It is intended for interior use as a connector pipe.
Saf-T Pipe is fabricated from 22-gauge cold rolled steel, making it one of the thickest and most durable stove pipes available on the market. It is also one of the safest and most reliable. Featuring 100% Laser or Advanced resistance-welded seams, Saf-T Pipe holds together in the event of overheating. The welded seams also assure the pipes roundness, making installation a breeze.
- Diameter: 8" to 6" Reducer
- Construction materials: 2-gauge cold roll steel