High Temperature Paint- Goldenfire Brown 16 ozStove Bright
Stove Bright paint can also be used to paint the inside of your fireplace. These rust resistant paints give a soft satin sheen that makes any wood stove sparkle. Made with a silicone protectant, this fine stove paint is rust resistant and resists scratching and marring. Tested to 1200 Degrees.
It is recommended that Stove Bright primer is used before painting items that are going to be outdoors. For items that will remain indoors it is recommended to use Stove Bright prep and cleaner prior to painting the item.
Product Note:Please be advised that due to screen resolution variances, colors may differ slightly. Paint samples are available upon request by contacting our customer service department.
If using this paint on a BBQ grill:
- Stove Bright paint is not rated for extended exposure to the sun as other exterior paints are and will fade over time. Constant exposure will show fading or dulling around the third or fourth season. Keeping the grill covered or in an area not exposed to the UV light will lengthen the time before seeing the fading/dulling.
- Stove Bright paint is not rated for food and the grease and food chemicals are caustic to the paint. Recommended to wipe any food or grease off of the paint immediately so it won"â„¢t attack the film of the paint.
- Never paint the inside of the grill/unit.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Goldenfire Brown
- Size: 16 oz
- Roll On or Brush On
- Rated up to 1200 Degrees F/650 C
- High Charcoal Quality, Fast Drying Formula Resists Scratching
- Product Note: This paint cannot be used for aerosol applications. Brush on or roll on only. Do not use in a paint sprayer.
- Solvent based, formulated with a unique blend of heat resistant pigments in a silicon polymer resin.
Stove Bright high temperature paint will revitalize that dreary fireplace or wood stove. Add warmth to a cold room with one of the many high heat decorator colors offered here at Northline Express .com.
This high temperature paint is perfect for wood stoves, fireplace inserts, radiators, engines, auto exhaust, manifolds, mufflers, barbecues, and anywhere else where high heat is a factor.
- SDS-8146|pdf|SDS 8146
- Color Name:
- Country Of Origin:
- United States
- Product Type:
- Fireplace Paint
- Lowest Bulk Price:
- _Base Price:
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable
- Left Overlay Image:
- Made in America.png