Mega Catch PRO 900 Series ULTRA Mosquito Trap-MCU-900MegaCatch
The Mega-Catch Ultra Mosquito Trap produces a combination of sensory signals to attract and kill mosquitoes including light, movement, color, heat, vibration, sweat and other by-products of human activity using a variety of sophisticated electronic components and advanced design features that lure in mosquitoes from up to 150 feet away to maintain mosquito control over your property.
The Mega Catch Ultra Mosquito Trap has been designed for outdoor use and can operate unattended for long periods of time. The mosquito trap can be programmed to start and stop according to peak mosquito activity in your area. Featuring an electronically controlled diode lighting system, the mosquito trap produces intermittent light at oscillating frequencies selected to coincide with spectral sensitivity peaks for many mosquito species and also features a low-intensity U.V. bulb to aid in visual attraction.
Mosquitoes attracted to the Ultra by visual and other cues seek to land on and probe specially designed surfaces on the trap where they are collected in the Catch Bag or Liquid Catch Container. When the trap is operated using the Liquid Catch Container, the air plume emanating from the bottom of the trap is humidity enriched. Smaller insects like no-see-ums are best caught using the Liquid Catch Container because the mesh size on the standard Catch Bag may be too large to capture them. The Catch Bag system requires less frequent attention and therefore may be your preferred mosquito catching system.
The Ultra also features the Mega Catch Variable Quantity Slow CO2 Gas Release System to attract and kill mosquitoes. Use of this attractant system is entirely optional. The system enables the Ultra to replicate a key element of human respiration by releasing small quantities of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas at a variable rate over fixed intervals to produce a concentration gradient in the air plume emanating from the lower part of the trap. CO2 tank not included.
- 1 x MCU-900 Mega-Catch ULTRA Mosquito Trap
- 1 x Liquid Catch Container
- 1 x Standard Mesh Catch Bag
- 1 x External Skirt
- 1 x 100-240/12 Volt Weatherproof Power Supply
- 1 x 60 foot Low-Voltage Extension Cord
- 1 x CO2 Gas Attractant System including low pressure gas regulator and 3 foot gas line with snap lock fittings (cylinder not included)
- 1 x Stand (powder coated)
- 1 x Operation Manual
- Dimensions: 15" Long x 13" Deep x 22" High
- Coverage Area: 1.5 Acres
- Octenol lure - lasts approximately 30 days - not included
- 60' extension cord
- Regulator included
- Programmable to multiple settings with set and forget digital timer
- 2 catch options (catch bag or liquid catch container)
- 12-Volt operation
- Durable all weather casing
- Country Of Origin:
- New Zealand
- Product Type:
- Mosquito Traps
- _Base Price:
- Color Name:
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable