Along with their incomparable good looks, these great copper chimney pots provide the kind of rain , spark and critter protection you'd expect to get from a good chimney cap. The vents at the base of these copper pots actually assist draft. They're also a great way to hide most Exhausto fans. Much easier to install than traditional clay pots, these chimney pots mount easily and quickly to the crown of the chimney with brackets that even allow you to make leveling adjustments.
Fits flues with an outside dimensions of 13" x 13". The base measures 20" diameter. The Pawn European Copper Chimney Pot is 2' 1" High and weighs 17 Lbs.
- Keeps out pests and water
- Improves draft of chimney
- Light-weight, easy to install
- Can withstand extreme heat and cold
- Designed to withstand hurricane - level winds
- Suitable for both masonry and pre-engineered fireplaces
- Light-weight, flexible materials hold up in earthquake - prone areas
- Finish: Verdigris
- Dimensions: 20" Base x 2' 1" High
- Made of finest quality stainless steel and copper
- Patented and UL-Listed for hearth & home technologies