50'' Classique Unfinished Fireplace Surround by Pearl MantelsPearl Mantels
50'' Classique Unfinished Fireplace Surround by Pearl Mantels
Fireplace Surround: Timeless Décor
The Classique Fireplace Mantel Surround is a masterpiece that seamlessly blends timeless designs with modern elegance. Elevate your hearth area with this beautiful fireplace surrounded by Pearl Mantels and add special comfort, warmth, and a sense of tradition to your household. Even if there's no fire, your fireplace can still be a gathering point for your home and emit character.
Pearl Mantels embodies the essence of timeless designs and the Classique is the poster of their fireplace surround lineup. It's crafted with meticulous attention to detail making it not just an accessory; it's truly a piece of fine furniture that brings both comfort and class together. Made from durable Asian Hardwood and encompasses modern appeal with no finish. You can be assured that the Classique Fireplace Mantel Surround is built to be a staple piece in your interior design.
Fireplace Frame Specifications
The Classique Mantel Surround features a 1 1/2-inch projection off the wall to provide ample space to accommodate your choice of tile, stone, marble, or other finishing materials for easy installation. The generous dimensions make it a versatile addition with an interior width of 50 inches and an interior height of 42 inches with a weight of 96 lbs. The base has a width of 71 1/4 inches, a shelf length is 73 1/2 inches, and a shelf depth of 8 inches. The overall height measures 56 inches.
How to Build the Classique Fireplace Mantel Surround
Assembling the Classique Fireplace Mantel Surround is easy as can be as it comes in 3 pieces that include two legs and one header. The two legs securely attach to the header using the included nuts and bolts and then are installed on the included mitered hanger board to make it effortless. Give it a full seamless look to conceal any gaps with the included 3 piece-mitered scribe molding set. Mounting hardware is not included.
Pearl Fireplace Mantel Surround Details
The Pearl Inlay that graces the right-hand side of the shelf provides proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. With over 30 mantel and shelf designs, Pearl continues to innovate and design quality products for a diverse selection to cater to the needs of all consumers. When you decorate your home, choose Pearl for quality and choose Northline Express to be the one to provide you with exceptional customer service.
- Full Mantel Surround
- Asian Hardwood Construction Unfinished
- Inside Mantel Opening: 50 inches W x 42 inches H
- Shelf Length: 73 1/2 inches
- Shelf Depth: 8 inches
- Overall Height: 56 inches
- Lightweight Design: 96 Lbs.
- Simple 3-Piece Assembly
- Includes Mitered Hanger Board
How Far Out Should a Fireplace Mantel Be?
If you are unsure about what size mantel you need, we have a video tutorial that can help you determine the correct sized fireplace surround can be found here: How to Measure for Fireplace Mantels.
How to Decorate a Fireplace Surround? Here's some Ideas
A fireplace mantel is more than an accessory, it's a statement piece that is the focal point of any room whether you choose to keep it bare or dress it up with accents such as flower vases, portraits, and candelabras. Make your home the perfect place to gather during the holidays where you can bring the holiday spirit to life by adding wreaths, garlands, stockings, and other decorative additions. At 50 inches in length, there is plenty of shelf space for you to create your own unique look.
Northline Express can help you decorate your mantel with these tips from our How to Decorate Fireplace Mantels.
What is the Difference Between a Fireplace Mantel shelf and Surround?
A fireplace mantel is typically called a mantelshelf or mantelpiece and is a shelf-like structure that is installed above the fireplace opening. A fireplace surround is the entire decorative structure that surrounds the entire fireplace opening, which means it includes legs to go around the outsides of the openings as well as above the opening. It is the framing of the fireplace.
At Northline Express, our goal is to educate our customers with our knowledge and expertise so that you can make a well-informed purchase. We have compiled a list of common questions to help you understand the purpose of a mantel, common materials used, and the differences in various designs here: Fireplace Mantel FAQs.
- Can be painted or stained
- Wood takes to paint and stain beautifully
- Built with solid Asian hardwoods including Choi and Ash
All wood used in the construction of mantels produced by Pearl Mantels has been kiln dried.
- Full mantel surround Asian hardwoods and veneers unfinished paint and stain grade
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 50 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate.
- Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces
- simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to.
- Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection 1 ½ inches interior
- Opening width 50"
- Interior opening height 42"
- Width outside leg to outside leg at base 71.25"
- Shelf length 73.5"
- Shelf depth 8"
- Overall height 56"
- Weight 96 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included"
Due to weight/size this item will ship using a freight carrier. This item will not ship via UPS, or USPS.1 year manufacturer's warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Product Type:
- pearl-mantels-surround-suggested-installation-manual-2021|pdf|Suggested Installation Manual
- pearl-mantels-warranty-2023|pdf|2023 Warranty|Pearl Mantels
- Country Of Origin:
- Viet Nam
- _Base Price: