Carefully review your shipping and billing information for accuracy before submitting your order. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
At Northline Express, we believe in only selling products we would be proud to use in our own homes and want you to buy with confidence. While many companies claim that their goal is 100% customer satisfaction, we really mean it.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return your new, unused purchase for an exchange or refund within 30 days after the date you receive your merchandise. You will be responsible for the return shipping, and if the product is not returned in its original, re-useable packaging, we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee.
- The product must be in new, unused condition meaning it must be returned in the original packaging. If your returned product is not in its original packaging, or the original packaging is damaged to the point that we cannot resell the product in that packaging, we reserve the right to charge a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Products that are custom ordered like custom chimney caps, custom screens and other customized or made-to-order products are not eligible for return unless specifically noted on the product.
- When you return products that were shipped to you for free (products over $99 or other free shipping offers) you get a full refund minus the original outbound shipping costs. Orders not eligible for free shipping will receive a refund for the amount of the returned product only.
- Products that are Special Order items are noted as such and cannot be returned
- Used consumer products like gel fuel and creosote remover cannot be returned.
- All Stock Fireplace Doors will be subject to a 20% Restocking Fee when returned, please be sure you are verifying measurements before ordering to prevent this restocking fee. There are no exceptions
UNDELIVERABLE and REFUSED PACKAGES
The customer is responsible for shipping both ways on orders returned that are marked undeliverable by the shipping carrier
Damaged merchandise includes items that have been damaged in route. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have already accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call our customer service line immediately. Save all packaging material and paperwork. If you attempt to return the merchandise without speaking to a Northline Express representative, you will jeopardize your chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Should you need assistance with a return, please call us at 1-866-667-8454 or e-mail us at email@example.com for instructions
Note: Products that have been misused, abused or neglected are not eligible for return. For example, if you run over your fireplace tool set with your car, you can’t return it. If you put a hole in your fireplace screen…you can’t return it.
How to Request a Return Authorization
We offer several ways for you to request a return.
Automated Returns are the fastest way to receive a return label. Go to our Returns Center to get started. If a label cannot be generated for a particular product, most likely it is because the package size or weight does not fit within the package return guideline - In this case - Give us a call at 866-667-8454 and a customer service representative will assist you. Our Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST.
Receiving Your Refund
As soon as you return your item to us and it's received into our system, we will expeditiously send a refund request to your bank. Please note that while the funds are instantly deducted from our account, some banks may take 5-7 business days to process and post these refunds to your account.