WoodEze 1 Foot Steel Starter Rod - This is the 1' Starter Rod to use with your ProKleen System. It is made of 1/4" steel. Use the starter rod to insert into your heavy-duty drill and then attach the other rods to your starter rod. These rods may also be used as replacement rods for the ProKleen System. The WoodEze Rods feature a spring-loaded, locking mechanism that won't unscrew. Thus, your drill can rotate your steel rod System in either a clockwise or counterclockwise direction. 2.5 Foot Rod and 5 Foot Rod sold separately.
- Very Stiff Recommended for heavy creosote build-up
- Not recommended for chimneys with elbows or bends
- 1/4" Steel
- 1 Foot starter rod for ProKleen cleaning system
- Use with heavy-duty drill
- Spring loaded locking mechanism