Product Note: Not a substitute for regular thorough chimney cleaning but it will make the job easier.
Rutlands Creosote Remover is a solid granular material that is activated by heat. It modifies creosote by changing it from a sticky tar like material to a loose powdery non-adhering deposit, which can easily be brushed away.Does not replace the need for a professional chimney sweeping, but makes that job easier.
This toss-in creosote remover is pre-measured for convenience. Toss the entire tube onto a brisk fire. Use two containers weekly for the first month or treatment, then one per week for the rest of the heating season for best results.
Save on quantities of 36 or more.
- Easy to use
- Makes fires burn cleaner
- Apply twice weekly for the first month (apply weekly for continuous use)
- For use in airtight wood stoves and inserts
- Safe to use in all types of chimneys
- Changes creosote into a brush-able powder
- Improves efficiency of the stove or insert
- Reduces danger of chimney fires
- Container Size: 3 oz
Not recommended for use in pellet stoves. If you have a pellet stove please see our Liquid Creosote Remover.