The ShelterCoat 15' x 20' Garage With Peak Roof is an all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Constructed with 2-3/8" diameter powder coated steel providing protections from corrosion and rust. The fabric cover is made with ripstop tough advanced engineered polyethylene that features heat welded seams ensuring this garage is 100% waterproof, and UV treatment inside out! ShelterCoat garages are the ideal compact storage solution for ATV's, lawn and garden equipment, small tractors, patio furniture, pool supplies, tools and equipment and bulk storage. Choose from the largest selection of premium powder coated steel frame, fabric shelters in the industry! With THOUSANDS of choices, we have a shelter to custom fit any storage need at an affordable price.
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 2-3/8" diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Ripstop tough polyethylene fabric cover is UV treated with heat welded seams, not stitched, are 100% waterproof.
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength and stability
- Ratchet-Tite tension system and Easy-Slide cross rails keep the cover smooth and taut
- Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability
- Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement, or pony walls
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg - see included Anchor Guide for more information.
- Cover Color: Gray
- Cover Material: 9 oz. Polyethylene
- Frame Material: Steel
- Building Shape: Peak
- Gable Height: 55"
- Wall Height: 90"
- Total Storage Volume: 2,932 cu. ft.
- Total Storage Area: 313 sq. ft.
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions: D 240" x H 145.5" x W 188"
Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a raised garden bed greenhouse for an early start on your family's fresh fruits and veggies
From garages and sheds, to outdoor furniture and versatile shade: for over 70 years ShelterLogic Group has developed tough-made shade, shelter, storage and outdoor lifestyle solutions for our customers and retail partners.
Using top-of-the-line materials, we proudly manufacture a diverse range of items: from affordable shades and shelters to commercial grade buildings in custom sizes. We serve a wide range of customers: from our dynamic retail partners and large scale commercial businesses, down to the everyday consumer looking for strong and reliable outdoor solutions.
Our brands are known for their affordability, innovative engineering and durable construction, and are made to meet the unique storage and lifestyle demands of all our customers.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.