Ships within 3-5 business days
Transit time is 3-10 business days
Transit time is not guaranteed
Ships same day*
Transit time is based on your location. View Times
3 Day/Express Saver
Ships same day*
Transit time is 3 business days guaranteed
Ships same day*
Transit time is 2 business days guaranteed
Next Day/Standard Overnight
Ships same day*
Transit time is 1 business day guaranteed
Delivered by either tractor trailer or 26ft box truck
Ships in 3-5 business days
3-10 Days transit time
*Cutoff time for same-day orders is 1:00 ET. Merchandise in stock is guaranteed to ship the same day. Merchandise shipped direct from the manufacturer will ship within 5-7 business days. This means even if you select Next Day shipping your merchandise won’t ship for 5-7 days.
*excludes weekends and holidays.
Free Shipping on orders of $99 or more! Restrictions May Apply
Economy Shipping and Free Shipping services DO NOT apply to wholesale orders, purchase orders, and orders that must be shipped by freight due to quantity/size of items. Purchase orders are not eligible for Economy Shipping or Free Shipping.
Only orders placed within the contiguous 48 US states qualify for Economy Shipping or Free Shipping. We reserve the right to choose the shipping method based on cost. Typical delivery time for orders that qualify for Economy Shipping or Free Shipping is 3 to 10 business days.
Orders shipping to Island locations within the continental U.S, or US Territory DO NOT qualify for Economy Shipping or Free Shipping.
Orders shipping to APOs, PO Boxes, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, or any islands DO NOT qualify for Economy Shipping or Free Shipping.
We also offer all UPS services including 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day Air (UPS delivery rates apply) at a reduced cost.
Orders placed within the contiguous 48 US states of $99.00 or more qualify for free shipping.
- Typical delivery time for orders that qualify for free shipping is 3 to 10 business days.
- We offer UPS services including 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day Air at cost to the customer. (UPS delivery rates apply).
Please Note: All Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii; shipping costs are only estimates. Shipping may be higher, and not the cost estimated on the website. All orders placed will be reviewed and actual shipping costs will be presented for approval by you at that time. Customers will be contacted with actual shipping costs at the time we receive the quote from our warehouse. You may approve the additional charges, or choose to cancel your order at that time.
Common Carrier & Freight Shipping Information
Items that are too large to ship by standard ground carrier such as UPS or FedEx are required to ship freight. Orders and items that are shipped by freight are delivered on a large truck, such as a 26 ft. box truck or a tractor-trailer.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number that has an estimated delivery date to your local freight terminal.
- The carrier will call you at your provided phone number to schedule a delivery appointment within the next 1-2 business days. Only weekday appointments are available. If you are unable to receive the shipment within 1-2 business days of its arrival at the freight terminal, contact us at 1-866-667-8454
- All standard freight shipments are delivered curbside. The driver will bring the item to the curb and is not authorized to move it further. Anything past curbside delivery must be arranged before placing the order.
- Most freight orders are delivered on a pallet. If you do not have a dock height delivery door, you most likely will require a truck with a lift gate. This is an additional charge and can be added to your order at the time it is placed. Please call 1-866-667-8454 for additional information.
- Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign for the shipment. Prior to signing, any visible damage to the shipment and products, along with any missing items, must be noted on the delivery receipt. We need to be notified of product damage and missing parts within one business day of receiving your shipment.
Interruption of Service
Online stores, FedEx, USPS and UPS shall not be liable for any interruption of service due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to, the following: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment; acts of God; acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority; acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities; insufficient information provided by a customer; the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the shipment; riots, strikes or other labor disputes; civil unrest; disruptions in air or ground transportation networks and natural disasters.
Economy shipping takes 3-10 business days and is not guaranteed.
Shipping and Transit Info
Most orders that ship ground usually ship within 2-3 business days if placed before 1:00PM EST and the items are in stock. Orders that ship economy will ship within 3-5 business days if placed before 1:00PM EST and the items are in stock. Expedited Shipping Information: Deadline for orders requiring Next Day, 2 Day, or 3 Day delivery is 1:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) for items in stock. Expedited orders placed after 1:00 PM will ship by the end of the next business day for items in stock. Next Day, 2 Day, or 3 Day orders placed on a Friday after 1:00 PM EST will ship the following Monday. Shipping costs are calculated at time of checkout by our shopping cart, based on the weight of your order and the method of shipment.
Expedited Shipping Information: Deadline for orders requiring Next Day, 2 Day, or 3 Day delivery is 1:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) for items in stock. Expedited orders placed after 1:00 PM will ship by the end of the next business day for items in stock. Next Day, 2 Day, or 3 Day orders placed on a Friday after 1:00 PM EST will ship the following Monday.
Shipping costs are calculated at time of checkout by our shopping cart, based on the weight of your order and the method of shipment.
We strive to ship within two business days. Sometimes a delay will occur. Some items list alternate shipping times on their specific web pages. Expedited orders will be notified of any delays.
Please Note: certain items are shipped directly to our customers from our manufactures across the United States. For these items, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Shipments are made by UPS, FedEx or mail from our warehouse in Pittsburgh, PA. The below diagram show the typical transit time by UPS. Days are business days from when we ship your order, and do not include weekend or holidays. Please add 1 - 2 business days from when you place your orders for us to process, package and ship it.
UPS does not deliver on the weekends unless you order special Saturday delivery at extra cost. Please contact us to arrange this.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-667-8454, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM EST