Improve your outdoor setting with a sun shelter that stays up all year long! The Sumatra 10' x 12' Gazebo is perfect for those who enjoy a nicely shaded environment on a hot summer day or the feeling of a warm breeze on a summer night. The rooftop provides perfect protection, blocking the sun's harmful UV rays while still allowing sunlight to shine through. Enclosed nylon netting prevents mosquitos and other insects from entering the gazebo. This gazebo's modern design features powder coated high quality aluminum framing that provides enhanced durability and corrosion resistance. The roof is made of weather-resistant corrugated polycarbonate sheets, making the Sumatra Gazebo perfect for every season of the year!
- AkzoNobel's Interpon Powder Coating provides maximum scratch and corrosion resistance
- Frame features an extruded aluminum design that produces enhanced durability
- Polycarbonate roof panels block harmful UV rays while allowing natural light into the gazebo
- Inherently a lightweight material, the strong aluminum frame makes set up quick and easy
- Assembly made quick with easy-to-follow instructions
- Nylon netting prevents mosquitos and other insects from entering the gazebo
- Color: Dark Brown
- Warranty: 1-Year
From garages and sheds, to outdoor furniture and versatile shade: for over 70 years ShelterLogic Group has developed tough-made shade, shelter, storage and outdoor lifestyle solutions for our customers and retail partners.
Using top-of-the-line materials, we proudly manufacture a diverse range of items: from affordable shades and shelters to commercial grade buildings in custom sizes. We serve a wide range of customers: from our dynamic retail partners and large scale commercial businesses, down to the everyday consumer looking for strong and reliable outdoor solutions.
Our brands are known for their affordability, innovative engineering and durable construction, and are made to meet the unique storage and lifestyle demands of all our customers.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.