If you're looking for a tool to help you evenly cut your firewood, look no further! The Mingo Marker accurately measures and marks logs faster than conventional methods. Made of Lexan, the same material used in aircraft windshields, the Mingo Marker uses a standard can of surveyors spray paint. The Mingo will precisely measure and apply an intermittent spray of paint at desired lengths of 6, 12, 14, 16, 18, or 24 inches, making it easy to cut wood into even lengths for safe stacking and efficient burning. The Mingo is a measuring tape and marking stick all in one and a must for all woodcutters. The Mingo includes the 16" marking wheel.
Here's how it works:
- Install appropriate wheel for marking
- Shake paint can for one minute
- Loosen wing nut until wheel rotates easily
- Install paint can
- Gently drag The Mingo backwards on log at least 18 inches or until wheel stops turning and stop when paint nozzle is directly over the edge of the log
- Next roll The Mingo forwards down the log keeping the paint can in a vertical position
- When finished always clear nozzle of paint
- Always rotate wheel backwards manually until cam hits the trigger and tighten wing nut to prevent accidental spraying
- It's that easy!