The Top Damper seals out rain, snow, and sleet while sealing in “paid” heat and air conditioning. In its closed position, it is virtually invisible from the ground. The stainless steel and cast-aluminum design ensures that it won’t rust or stain your chimney. The Top Damper doesn’t require a chimney fire safety device, cutting costs and saving time! The Top Damper’s unique lid is made of cast-aluminum which reduces its weight, allowing the damper to open higher and close easier, as well as decrease stress on the springs. When closed, this low-profile damper is a great solution for saving “paid” energy dollars for homes with leaky or missing dampers. Heat loss up the fireplace chimney accounts for an average 8% of your home heating costs - The Top Damper helps prevent this heat loss.
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum Construction
- No Fusible Link / Quick & Easy Install
- Energy Efficient / Tight Seal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 8″ X 8″ Fits inside flue from 6″ X 6″ up to 9″ X 9″
- 9″ X 13″ Fits inside flue from 6″ X 9″ up to 9 1/2″ X 12 1/2″
- 8″ X 17″ Fits inside flue from 6″ X 14″ up to 9″ X 17 1/2″
- 13″ X 13″ Fits inside flue from 9″ X 9″ up to 12 1/2″ X 12 1/2″
- 13″ X 18″ Fits inside flue from 9″ X 14″ up to 12 1/2″ X 17 1/2″
- 18″ X 18″ Fits inside flue from 14″ X 14″ up to 17 1/2″ X 17 1/2"
Need a longer cable? Get the Energy Top/Top Damper 50' Cable, fits all Energy Top and Top Damper models.