The Thin-Line Fireplace Door is a 3/4" welded steel angle 1" frame enclosure. This enclosure comes standard in a Fine Textured Black finish. It is a custom door for a masonry fireplace or zero-clearance fireplace (prefabricated factory built) and is designed for an inside fit only. The Thin-Line Door is beautifully designed and constructed of high quality materials to your specifications.
Ordering a custom door is easy and fast! Custom doors ship to your location in about 4 to 6 weeks. Select your size and options, enter any comments about your fireplace when checking out.
Nervous about ordering a fireplace door online? Simply narrow down your selection and give us a call. We'll be happy to help you select the many options available or print out the Order Form and fax in your order to us.
Thermo-Rite products, without exception, are made in the U.S.A.Every process - from design and manufacture to assembly, final inspection and packaging - is controlled at their modern plant in Akron, Ohio. Since 1943, the name Thermo-Rite has stood for elegance, quality, and superior craftsmanship in tempered glass fireplace enclosures.
Product Note: This fireplace door should remain open during burning, and it is recommended the fire does not exceed 400 degrees.
Shop other Fireplace Doors
- 3/4" Welded steel angle construction
- Tempered 1/4" Glass...Guaranteed For Life
- Protects family, pets and home from fire hazards
- Teflon Bifold Door Guides for Effortless Operation
- Bronze, Clear or Gray Glass with Beautifully Finished Safe Edges
- Custom Thermo-Rite Enclosures take about 4 to 6 weeks to receive.
- Cuts fuel costs by reducing air/heat loss up the chimney year round
- Center Spring Wedge Lock on doors keep doors securely shut but easy to open
- Saves Heat - burning your wood fire with the Thermo-Rite fireplace doors closed, can more than triple the net heat (Doors should be open when burning gas logs or with a large fire)
- This door does NOT include a screen
- Made In The U.S.A.