The Duct Booster Fan is designed to increase the flow of heated air in warm air heating systems, or cooled air in central air conditioning systems. It's size and design allows it to be used in branch ducts serving individual rooms, or the main supply or "Trunk Line" duct.
- Solve Air Delivery Problems: Duct Booster Fans can be installed in existing supply ducts to boost air flow into hard-to-heat or cool rooms.
- Solve Exhaust Problems: Duct Fans are the efficient, economical way to exhaust unwanted heat, humidity, odors or other air-borne contaminates.
- The Duct Booster can be mounted in sheet metal or flexible duct.
Important: The Duct Booster is used as a means of increasing air flow through duct work or as an exhaust fan to vent non-combustible air or fumes from enclosed spaces. Do not install the Duct Booster where temperature of air within the duct exceeds 150°F.This temperature would rarely be found on a forced air system but would exist close to the furnace on a gravity warm air system. Locating the fan near the end of the duct will provide the most efficient performance.
- Duct Booster fans are not suitable for exhausting flue gases or in environments where explosion-proof motors are required.
- The Duct Booster cannot be wired into the low (heating) and high (air conditioning/fan on) contacts of the blower relay. Doing so will short out the blower.
- Dimensions: 15 3/4" High x 12" Diameter
- Blower: 875 CFM
- Motor: 115 Volts ~ 60 Hz