From heating to adding visual beauty and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, the 3000 Wood Burning Stove is sure to be a versatile and valuable addition to any home.
The 3000 Wood Burning Stove is the largest plate steel wood stove offered by United States Stove Company. It is capable of heating up to a 3,000 square foot area with up to 123,000 BTUs.
The 3000 Wood Stove is EPA certified in all states. The inside of the 3000 Wood Stove is firebrick lined to ensure long life and combustion efficiency. Too add even more efficiency to the 3000 Wood Burning Stove, it includes a 100 CFM blower to evenly distribute heated air throughout the entire home.
The 3000 Wood Stove features a massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox that will accept logs up to 21 inches in length. The large, arch glass door on the 3000 Wood Stove has a built-in air wash feature to keep the glass clean as the wood fire burns so you always get a full, unobstructed view of the fire.
Cleaning and maintenance on the 3000 Wood Burning Stove is made easy with a large ash pan and cast iron plug. Instead of spending hours shoveling the ash out of your stove, you can remove the ash pan, empty it and insert it back into the stove.
California and Washington state approved.
- Up to 123,000 BTUs
- Large viewing window
- Mobile home approved
- Firebox: 3.0 cubic feet with an inside height of 12.75''
- Door measures 12.5'' high arch; 10'' high on each side; and 19.75'' wide
- EPA Certified in all states
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- Heats up to Up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Accepts logs up to 21" in length
- 6" flue collar- heavy duty cast iron
- Large ash pan with cast iron ash plug
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire