The Lyemance Damper can be installed in minutes and comes with a tube of silicone adhesive for mounting to the top of the tile liner. The lid of the damper is spring-loaded and normally in the open position. It is shut by means of a stainless steel cable which extends down the inside of the chimney flue and is attached to a hook mounted in the fireplace opening. Each die cast aluminum damper is completely assembled and includes a 32' cable. Longer cables are available.
*Top sealing dampers are not recommended with gas logs- failure to open could cause carbon monoxide to back up into the house.
- Measures 13" x 13"
- 5" Open lid height
- Cast aluminum construction
- Silicone rubber seals tight
- Easily mounts atop a flue tile
- 66 sq. in. cross-sectional area
- Easy opening with power lever assist
- Includes instructions, hardware, and silicone sealant
- Fits inside flue sizes 10" x 10" to 12 1/2" x 12 1/2"