A full 22' x 24' storage building ready to install is the perfect bulk storage solution or equine shelter. Built on a Professional grade 2 3/8 in. steel frame, every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13 step steel surface prep process for maximum durability. Premium powder coat is baked for an even finish that will not chip, peel, rust or corrode. Advanced engineered ripstop tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class wedged tubing. Double Zippered door panels allow easy access from both ends and deliver drive through options. Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation. Comes ready to install. Great for horses, hay, bulk storage, equipment and much more.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock with fabric corner boots to protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Professional grade 2-3/8" outside diameter all steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, 3-layer polyethylene ripstop fabric cover with heat-sealed seams that are 100% waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents.
- Ratchet-Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation while the Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
- Slip fit connectors and wedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Great for storing hay and equipment in the field
- High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
- Color: Green
- Frame Material: Steel
- Building Shape: Round
- Gable Height: 83"
- Wall Height: 42"
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions: D 240" x H 125.5" x W 268"
- Total Storage Volume: 3,311 cu. ft.
- Total Storage Area: 447sq. ft.
Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a raised garden bed greenhouse for an early start on your family's fresh fruits and veggies
From garages and sheds, to outdoor furniture and versatile shade: for over 70 years ShelterLogic Group has developed tough-made shade, shelter, storage and outdoor lifestyle solutions for our customers and retail partners.
Using top-of-the-line materials, we proudly manufacture a diverse range of items: from affordable shades and shelters to commercial grade buildings in custom sizes. We serve a wide range of customers: from our dynamic retail partners and large scale commercial businesses, down to the everyday consumer looking for strong and reliable outdoor solutions.
Our brands are known for their affordability, innovative engineering and durable construction, and are made to meet the unique storage and lifestyle demands of all our customers.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.