Use our HY-C premium quality Wood Grain stove board under your heating appliance to protect floors from hot coals; or use to shield walls behind your heating appliance from intense heat. It's the perfect choice for your needs, offering not only superior protection, but a nicely finished look as well. HY-C Stove Boards are class 1 fire retardant and indentation resistant, for great looks that will last. UL 1618 Listing allows HY-C stove boards to be used as wall shields as well, permitting heating appliances to be installed closer to the wall. This is nice where space is an issue.
- Protect floors from intense heat, hot coals, ashes, and soot
- Use to extend the hearth to protect floors in front of the fireplace
- Use under other heating appliances such as kerosene, gas, and electric heaters
- HY-C Stove Board is UL 1618 Listed so it can be used as a wall shield as well.
- The Hy-C stoveboards are made with a fiber backing that is not suitable for use outdoors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including creosotes, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Finish: Wood Grain
- Size: 36" X 48"
- Thickness: 5/8"
- R-Value: R= 1.56
- Construction materials: Steel over mineral board
- UL 1618 Listed; approved for use as wall shield as well