Designed for appliances tested and listed for direct vent and features a fully unitized twist-lock construction. Use of sealant is optional, unless specified by the appliance manufacturer. To calculate install length, subtract 1 1/2" for each joint. No beads or hems, allowing for a beautiful, sleek finish that looks great in any interior.
Direct vent appliances can easily be located next to a wall and vented through the wall without the expense of a chimney or vent them straight up the middle of the house. This precision fitting pipe safely vents flue gases, while providing incoming combustion air through the space between its inner and outer walls. DirectVent Pro has an inner wall of .020" aluminum and an outer wall of .018" galvanized steel. The components twist lock together for quick, secure, fastener-free installations. This pipe has a 4" inner diameter, with a 6 5/8" outer diameter. DirectVent Pro carries a lifetime limited warranty. Most direct vent appliances are approved to be used with DirectVent Pro.
DirectVent Pro is a complete venting system designed for use with gas direct vent stoves, heaters, and fireplaces.
Dura-Vent offers the most complete product line in the industry to meet every installation need. Ranging from traditional through-the-roof installations to fireplace inserts and wood stove conversions, Direct-Vent Pro offers cutting edge technology component parts to make every element a key part in the efficiency, style and safety of your installation. Adding to an already impressive list of possibilities, easy to install side-wall installations present exciting new design options. Experience redesigned excellence with tighter inner connections that secure without the use of gaskets or sealants (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer) and innovative, low profile designs that result in beautiful products that look elegant in any interior.
DirectVent Pro is a complete direct vent system line re-born from Simpson DirectVent GS. All DirectVent Pro components are compatible with DirectVent GS stock, except for the DirectVent Pro Pipe Extensions. A Simpson DirectVent GS to DirectVent Pro Conversion Chart is available for cross reference purposes.
Â Installation Instructions for 4" x 6 5/8" DirectVent Pro
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions: 4" ID x 6 5/8" OD x 60'' long
- Construction Materials: .020" aluminum inner wall with .018" galvanized steel outer wall
- Clearances: Specified by the appliance manufacturer
- Listings: DirectVent Pro, in combination with the gas appliance, has been tested and listed as a decorative gas appliance system or as a direct vent heater system by a major agency, such as UL, CSA, Warnock Hersay, or OMNI
- Fully unitized twist lock connection
- Use of sealants at the joint connections of the inner and outer pipe are optional, unless specified by the appliance manufacturer
- Features exterior laser-welded seams
- Wind, rain, and thermal performance tested for safe, dependable operation