The Fireplace Heater was developed to dramatically increase convection heat (hot
air) coming from your fireplace. The unique design of this grate heater super heats
the air within the exchanger tubes to over 500'F and will produce up to 50,000+
BTUs of heat, enough to heat a large room or two. It fits into most fireplaces and
has a limited one-year warranty. The Fireplace Heater is easy to install; simply
assemble the blower on the tubes, seal it with the supplied silicone sealer, and
place into your fireplace.
The FHK Hearth Heater features heavy heavy-gauge
aluminized steel tubes for long life. Its unique design still allows it to work
during power outages by converting heat naturally through the tubing and into your
home. The blower is connected to the grate by means of a flexible tube, which allows
the blower to be positioned in front of the fireplace opening.
- Front Width: 18 1/8"
- Rear Width: 18 1/8"
- Front Height: 20"
- Rear Height: 13 1/2"
- Depth: 19"
Top can be turned around to accommodate a deeper fireplace. Click here for
. For smaller fireplaces see the
FHZC Fireplace Heater
. For wider fireplaces a custom Fireplace Heater can be
ordered consisting of 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 steel tubes. Custom sizes will take approx
2 to 4 weeks to receive.
- Low Cost
- Simple Installation
- Works during a power outage
- Fits most fireplaces (See additional information tab for sizing)
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel tubing for long life
- Blower Box can mount on left or right side by flipping the manifold
- 2 speed blower (50 CFM - High, 30 CFM - Low) delivers up to 60,000 BTU's of heat for a 500% heat output
- Can be used with a glass fireplace door but additional flexible hose
may be needed and must be removed to close the doors when not in use. See
Grate Heater or Emberair
Grate Heater also for glass door applications.
Note: May be used with a gas log lighter as long as clearances allow for placement under the grate.
BEFORE YOU BURN: There will be a smell on the first burn as the oil in the tubes will burn off. This is normal. WARNING: If you have birds and animals in the house. They should be removed from the house on the first burn. People that are asthmatic and children should also not be in the area during the first burn.