Use through damper and smoke shelf area. Use to connect from oval stove outlet to round DuraLiner. Use with DuraLiner Two-Ply Insulation Sleeve, where flex extends into clay liner, for zero clearance applications. Built from 1-ply construction, .005 304 stainless steel.
DuraLiner is a high-temperature, insulated double-wall masonry relining system for use with appliances fueled by gas, pellet, oil, wood, or coal. It safely protects masonry chimneys from the damaging effects of flue product condensation. DuraLiner ensures safe and efficient venting of heating appliances. It is the only factory-insulated product with zero/zero clearance for high heat wood-burning appliances. No need to uncoil flex, insulate a majority of the pipe, or protect the insulation when installing. A smooth liner means less creosote buildup.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Diameter: 6"
- Construction materials: 1-ply construction, .005 304 stainless steel
- Clearance: 1" clearance to masonry. Zero clearance with insulation
- Listings: UL Listed to UL 1777 (MH14420), ULC Listed to ULC S640 (CMH1329)
- Use through damper and smoke shelf area. Use to connect from oval stove outlet to round DuraLiner
- Use with DuraLiner Two-Ply Insulation Sleeve, where flex extends into clay liner, for zero-clearance applications