New integrated collar with adapter, fits into the female end of the chimney pipe to provide a decorative black finish. Use on chimney pipe that is suspended with the roof support system or on pipe that is passing through a wall thimble. Provides connection to black DVL or DuraBlack.
- No separate adapter needed
- All in one part, making it less expensive and easier to install
- Drip-free connection
- Screw the pipe to the adapter for a mechanical connection
See all 8" DuraTech Chimney Pipe.
With a Thermal Tech blanket insulation encased between duel walls, DuraTech offers superior safety and performance. It keeps the outer wall cool while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance. The inner wall is 25% thicker than competitive chimneys, for an extra margin of safety. Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000Ã‚Â¦F flue gas temperatures, DuraTech is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard, including one hour at 1400Â¦F, plus three ten minute chimney fire tests at 2100Â¦F.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Diameter: 8"
- Construction material: Galvalume
- Clearance: 2"
- Listings: Listed to the UL 103 height standard, UL file #MH7399. Listed to the Canadian S610 standard
- Provides a decorative, finished appearance