Capture the grace and majesty of enchanted elegance while bringing a piece of history to your home with the Hopewell Solid Cast Iron Fireback. This beautiful reproduction piece features a classic design from Hopewell Furnace, an 18th-century ironworks manufacturer, which is now a national historic site because of its contributions to the Revolutionary War.
The Hopewell Solid Cast Iron Fireback features flowing vines and a collage of flowers surrounding a beautiful vase in the center, with ribbon accents that highlight the founder's name, Mark Bird. This charming cast iron fire back will protect the interior walls of your fireplace from deterioration while it absorbs the heat and radiates it back into your room, making your fireplace more efficient. Enjoy all of this while giving your home and hearth a warm, inviting touch. The Hopewell fireback measures 23" wide x 23" high x 3/4" Thick and weighs 55 pounds and can either sit on the floor of your fireplace or displayed on the fireback feet or "boots" available below.
- Made of heavy-duty solid cast iron
- Protects the back wall of the fireplace from deterioration
- Reflects heat from the fire forward into the room
Product Note: Fireback feet not included.
- Color: Black
- Size: 23" Wide X 23" High
- Construction materials: Cast Iron
- Note:The spelling of Furnace as "Eurnace" is NOT a mistake, this fireback is made that way to keep the traditional look to it.