Extend the growing season with the attractive, practical Organic Growers Greenhouse. Easy and fast to assemble, this greenhouse features a sturdy carbon steel frame that connects with wing nuts and bolts. It also includes a 1-piece triple-layer ripstop cover made of Luminate Light Diffusion Fabric, which is UV treated and blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays. The translucent fabric shelters your plants from the harsh weather while it diffuses sunlight and prevents burning. The Organic Growers Greenhouse is the perfect size for the backyard or the deck.
- All-steel 1-3/8" frame with premium powder coat finish to resist chipping, peeling, corrosion, and rust.
- Quick-Snap roll-up side panels have full-length screens, which adds major airflow and ultimate temperature control.
- Half-Moon-shaped zippered screens on both end panels for adjustable air circulation.
- Easy slide cross rail locks down and tightens the cover for optimal cover-to-frame fit.
- No tools required: wing nuts and bolts at every connection.
- Engineered to retain heat, which slows evaporation and conserves water.
Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a raised garden bed greenhouse for an early start on your family's fresh fruits and veggies
From garages and sheds, to outdoor furniture and versatile shade: for over 70 years ShelterLogic Group has developed tough-made shade, shelter, storage and outdoor lifestyle solutions for our customers and retail partners.
Using top-of-the-line materials, we proudly manufacture a diverse range of items: from affordable shades and shelters to commercial grade buildings in custom sizes. We serve a wide range of customers: from our dynamic retail partners and large scale commercial businesses, down to the everyday consumer looking for strong and reliable outdoor solutions.
Our brands are known for their affordability, innovative engineering and durable construction, and are made to meet the unique storage and lifestyle demands of all our customers.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.