This fire starter is better than kindling! It is very easy to use and you can start four fires with one brick. Works great for fireplaces, pellet and wood stoves, outdoor cooking and survival kits. Made of cedar sawdust and highly refined wax, they will leave no residue or toxic chemicals behind.
Each brick will burn 20-30 minutes with a 12" flame.
Top 5 Uses for the Super Cedar Firestarter:
- Start your romantic evening off on the right note. Quickly get that fireplace roaring without the mess of newspapers or kindling. Work on your love life, not your fire!
- Throw out your lighter fluid. Place a Super Cedar in your charcoal grill. Cover your Super Cedar with your favorite charcoal or cooking wood. Light the SuperCedar and watch as your grill quickly fires up to cooking temperature. No messy fuels!
- Impress your fellow campers! Put a Super Cedar in your fire pit; stack your firewood on your firestarter. Light the firestarter and sit back as your fellow campers will accuse you of being a "professional camper". All great campfires start with a Super Cedar!
- Great Cedar Smell, keep a Super Cedar in your sock drawer and your clothes will always smell wonderful.
- Super Cedar Firestarter make the perfect gift for the person who has everything. Anyone who loves a great fire, will really enjoy a SuperCedar!
Supercedar Firestarters are easy to use to light your fireplace, BBQ, woodstove, pellet stove, or campfire!
Super Cedar Users Say:
Due to an extra-ordinary cold winter, the stores were out of the fire starters that I previously used. I ordered the Super Cedar Fire starters and they were at my door within a few days. I found that these fire starters worked great! I will most definitely order the Super Cedar Fire starters again and continue using them. Thank you for such a good product. JH of Louisiana
Measures 4" in diameter x 1" thick.
Receive discounts when purchasing quantities of 36, 72, or 144.
- Each brick will burn 20-30 minutes
- Works great for fireplaces, pellet and wood stoves, outdoor cooking and survival kits
- Made of cedar sawdust and highly refined wax
- Leaves no residue or toxic chemicals behind