The PelletVent Pro Fresh Air Intake Kit allows fresh air into an existing pellet stove installation that had been using inside air. The kit allows an installer to decide the best possible location for the air intake vent, not the same location as the wall thimble. The 2" diameter, 56" length flex hose expands to approximately 130". Kit includes: faceplate with screen, moisture barrier, 2" diameter aluminum flex, and two clamps.
PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent corn and other biofuel products (Rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570 degrees F).
See all 3" PelletVent Pro Chimney Components.
PelletVent Pro is a revolutionary concept for venting both pellet and corn-burning stoves and inserts. As a result of Dura-Vent's cutting edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. The precise twist -lock connection requires no gaskets or sealants to achieve leak-resistant connections. PelletVent Pro's perfect fit and finish is made possible with laser-welded stainless steel inner walls and galvalume outer walls which results in a clean, streamline appearance. Today, approximately 3 out of every 4 pellet stoves in the US and Canada are vented with a Dura-Vent pellet system.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Thimble Dimensions: 5'' W x 5'' H x 3/4'' D
- Flex Pipe Dimensions: 2'' dia. x 56'' long (expands to approx. 130" long)
- Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA for appliances using wood pellets or oil. 1" clearance to combustibles in Canada for oil-burning (type L vent) appliances. 3" clearance to combustibles in Canada for wood pellet-burning appliances
- Listings: c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420). ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440)
- Kit includes: faceplate with screen, moisture barrier, aluminum flex, and two clamps