You won't find SuperPro at your local hardware or home center store. SuperPro's Tee for Class-A Chimney is sold only to professionals! SuperPro Chimney features 304-alloy stainless steel for both its inner and outer liner. SuperPro also features mineral wool insulation. This insulation is formulated for optimum performance while dramatically reducing chemically active ingredients. It provides a thermal delay that resists and contains surges of heat, keeping the outer liner cooler.
SuperPro couplers are embossed, not cut, to reduce moisture penetration. This greatly increases the longevity of the chimney. With these features, Supervent Products is so confident in SuperPro that they offer a lifetime prorated warranty. Components, such as flashings, have a galvalume coating which has twice the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel. SuperPro features twist--lock connections; however, locking bands are recommended at each joint for extra security when cleaning and are required on elbows.SuperPro has been tested and listed to UL's 103HT Standard. The manufacturer approves its use for wood, oil, coal, and gas.
- Twist-Lock connections.
- 304-alloy stainless steel.
- Listed to UL 103HT Standard.
- Available in 6" and 8" inside diameters, add 2" for outside diameters.
- Packed mineral wool insulation.
- 2" airspace required to combustibles.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
See all 8" Selkirk SuperPro Components.
Product Note: Locking bands are not included but are recommended for all joints, or pipe connections. For elbows and tees, locking bands are required. The appropriate locking band for 8" SuperPro Pipe is 5SE-SPR8SLB.
SuperPro is safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards. These include USA: UL 103-HT safety standards for chimneys serving solid fuel and liquid fuel appliances. This chimney system has been designed for use on wood stoves, fireplaces, and residential furnaces in the U.S. market.
Allowable flue gas temperatures are as follows:
- Maximum continuous: 1000 Degrees F / 500 Degrees C
- Brief forced firing: 1400 Degrees F / 760 Degrees C
- Creosote burn out: 2100 Degrees F / 1150 Degrees C
- Dimensions: 8'' ID x 10'' OD x 13 3/8'' High
- Construction materials: Stainless steel inner and outer casings
- Clearances: 2" to combustibles
- Listings: Safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards USA: UL 103 HT
- Solid packed insulation