56'' Classique Unfinished Fireplace Mantel by Pearl MantelsPearl Mantels
Classique Fireplace Mantel
It's easy to transform your space using our versatile unfinished fireplace surround by Pearl Mantels. Featuring a solid Asian hardwood that's unfinished, allowing you to personalize it with paint or stain to add your own flair of character to the focal point of your home. The Classique Fireplace Mantel is the perfect element to dress up any home and hearth area with a limitless number of design possibilities that are sure to create a lasting first impression.
Adding a Pearl Mantel is guaranteed to enhance the focal point of any room whether you choose to keep it bare and traditional or dress it up with dramatic accents such as candelabras, flower vases and portraits, or decorative, unique shaped mirrors. Holiday wreaths, garland and other holiday accents will also look great and add a world or seasonal atmosphere when placed on top of the mantel, draped from the mantel shelf, or even placed on the floor of the fireplace at either side of the mantel base.
Fireplace Surrounds Details
The Pearl Inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf provides proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. This fireplace mantel is constructed of Asian hardwoods and is considered a combustible material and heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove. All wood used in the construction of mantels produced by Pearl Mantels has been kiln dried.
How Far Out Should a Fireplace Mantel Shelf Be?
If you are unsure about what size mantel you need, we have a video tutorial that can help you determine to the correct sized fireplace surround that can be found here: How to Measure for Fireplace Mantels.
Fireplace Shelves: How to Decorate a Fireplace Mantel?
A fireplace mantel is more than an accessory, it's a statement piece that is the focal point of any room whether you choose to keep it bare to showcase the carefully crafted splits that accentuate the natural light colors or dress it up with accents such as flower vases, portraits, and candelabras. Make your home the perfect place to gather during the Holidays where you can bring the spirit to life by adding wreaths, garland, stockings and other decorative additions. At 56 inches in length, there is plenty of shelf space for you to create your own unique look.
Northline Express can help you decorate your mantel with these tips from our How to Decorate Fireplace Mantels.
How to Install a Fireplace Mantel?
Set up is a breeze with the included instructions. The fireplace surround includes a mitered hanger board assembly to ensure a straight-forward and hassle-free installation. Whether you're installing a mantel or a fireplace surround, Northline Express is here to guide you through it all. Check out our article on How to Install a Fireplace Mantel.
What is the Wood Shelf Above a Fireplace Called?
At Northline Express, our goal is to educate our customers with our knowledge and expertise so that you can make a well informed purchase. We have compiled a list of common questions to help you understand the purpose of a mantel, common materials used, and the differences in various designs here: Fireplace Mantel FAQs.
- Can be painted or stained
- Wood takes to paint and stain beautifully
- Built with solid Asian hardwoods including Choi and Ash
All wood used in the construction of mantels produced by Pearl Mantels has been kiln dried.
- Full mantel surround Asian hardwoods and veneers unfinished paint and stain grade
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 56 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate.
- Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces
- simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to.
- Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection 1 ½ inches interior
- Opening width 56"
- Interior opening height 42"
- Width outside leg to outside leg at base 77.25"
- Shelf length 79.5"
- Shelf depth 8"
- Overall height 56"
- Weight 101 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included"
Due to weight/size this item will ship using a freight carrier. This item will not ship via UPS, or USPS.1 year manufacturer's warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Product Type:
- pearl-mantels-surround-suggested-installation-manual-2021|pdf|Suggested Installation Manual
- pearl-mantels-warranty-2023|pdf|2023 Warranty|Pearl Mantels
- Country Of Origin:
- Viet Nam
- _Base Price: