The Adjustable Chimney Pipe is offered when standard lengths of chimney will not fit for your installation, and can be used to achieve specific offset distances for the chimney. This section of pipe may also be used for through the wall applications. The Adjustable Chimney Pipe comes as two sections which slide over one another and compresses down to the necessary size. The Adjustable Chimney Pipe adjusts from approximately 11 to 20 inches. The included blanket of insulation will need to be customized to the length needed for the Adjustable Chimney Pipe.
Shasta Vent All-Fuel HT Chimney is a double wall, solid-filled residential chimney featuring .020" type 304 Stainless Steel inner and outer walls with a 2" clearance to combustibles. All-Fuel HT Chimney also features precision engineered twist-lock end rings and quick and easy Locking Bands. The high-temperature ceramic blanket insulation is encased between the stainless steel walls of the pipe sections to maintain a strong draft, while maintaining a relatively cooler temperature on the exterior wall. In installations where offsets are required up to four 30 Degree elbows, each capable of rotating 360 Degrees, can be used in the system. The Shasta Vent All-Fuel HT Chimney is ETL Listed by Intertek to the HT requirements of UL 103. Tested to 1000 Degrees F continuously, 1400 Degrees F for 1-hour, and 3x 2100 Degrees F for 10-minutes as would be encountered in a creosote fire
- Clearance: 2" clearance to combustibles
- Dimensions: 6'' ID x 8'' OD x 11-20'' Adjustable Length
- Listings: ETL Listed by Intertek to the HT requirements of UL 103
- Twist-lock joints for ease of assembly and Locking Bands for security
- Construction Material: .020'' type 304 Stainless Steel inner and outer walls
- High-Temperature, thin-fiber ceramic insulation blanket maintains superior draft performance