DuraVent Chimney Pipe-Wood Stove Pipe-Chimney Line - In Stock!
DuraVent is a recognized leader in the chimney vent pipe industry for offering innovative, safe, and professional products in the HVAC and Hearth markets. They are consistently the first to the market with new innovations in venting systems of all kinds. DuraVent continues to maintain leadership positions in emerging markets and has patents for several products.
Where is DuraVent Made? Where is DuraVent Located?
DuraVent has been operating in the US since it started in Redwood City, CA back in 1956.
How to Connect DuraVent Pipe - How to Install DuraVent - Installation
DuraVent products offer ease in assembly thanks to their innovative twist lock connection design. Check out an example in our DuraTech Installation Video.
Where to Buy DuraVent Stove Pipe and Chimney Pipe?
Look no further than Northline Express! We are proud to offer not only a wide selection of DuraVent Lines and Products, but the tools needed to make sure you get everything for your chimney installation.
Chimney Wizard | Submit A Sketch | Call Our Experts at 1-866-667-8454
We offer the Following DuraVent Catalog Product Lines:
- DuraTech: Double-wall all-fuel class A chimney pipe with thermal insulation blanket between the walls. It features a thicker inner wall for optimum safety.
- DuraPlus: Triple-wall all-fuel class A chimney pipe. This pipe features two layers of insulation, allowing it to stay cooler, and requires only a 2" clearance to combustibles
- DuraChimney II: Double-wall air-cooled chimney pipe for prefabricated masonry chimneys.
- DuraBlack: An economical, drip-free, single-wall stove pipe.
- DVL: Double-wall stove pipe. DVL's double-wall, the air-insulated design reduces clearances to combustible materials from 18" to 6".
- DuraLiner: A multi-fuel, double-wall, factory insulated, masonry chimney liner.
- DuraFlex AL: Flexible aluminum masonry chimney liner for gas appliances.
- DuraFlex SS: Flexible stainless steel chimney liner for wood burning fireplaces.
- DirectVent Pro: Venting system for direct vent gas or propane stoves.
Note: All Stove & Chimney Pipe is chosen and classified by the inside diameter. If your flue has a 6" Inside Diameter you will choose from the 6" Stove and Chimney Pipe categories
Please Note: Chimney components from different manufacturers and brands cannot be mixed and may not fit together or could cause serious problems. Choose a manufacturer or brand based on your needs
View our entire Chimney Pipe selection | See DuraVent's Warranty here.