Chimney Liners are durably and economically engineered for longevity and safety. Installing a chimney lining system will breathe new life and vitality to your chimney with a thick layer of stainless steel and gas tight interlock system that is unsurpassed in strength.
Chimney liners are available in Single-Wall and Smooth-Wall kits. In this article, we'll discuss each type of liner and help you decide which is best for you.
Single-Wall Chimney Liner
When choosing a chimney liner for your masonry chimney, single-wall lining kits are your most economical option. Single-wall liners are strong and flexible liners that are constructed with 316L grade stainless steel and fully covered under a lifetime warranty.
Smooth-Wall Chimney Liner
Smooth-Wall Chimney Liners are constructed with the same 316L grade stainless steel build as the single-wall liner except they feature a double-layer build that is engineered for strength and long lasting durability. The smooth inner wall of the Smooth-Wall liner delivers up to 20% greater draft over equal size corrugated pipe for increased efficiency and improved performance of your heating appliance.
- Extremely Strong 2-ply construction
- Kits available in 3"- 8" diameters
- Fully covered under lifetime warranty
- UL Listed to 1777 zero clearance standard
- Constructed with 316L grade stainless steel
- Easier to clean, fewer nooks & crannies for soot to collect in
- Unrestricted flow creates 20% Better draft over single-wall liners