Peterson Gas Logs are hand crafted and hand-painted from real wood samples by RealFyre artisans to ensure that each set makes nature's own pale in comparison. The Charred Split Oak Gas Log Set creates an authentic RealFyre experience that brings the logs straight from the chopping block into your home. The freshly cut design of the Charred Split Oak Log Set is tipped with deeply charred bark edges to achieve that inviting long-burning fire appearance. The Charred Split Oak Gas Log Set and Burner Kit is sure to add a casual, contemporary, and romantic glow to any home's interior with a tried and true design that can be enjoyed year after year.
The G4 Glowing Ember Burner System produces an authentic glowing ember bed and dancing flames that cascade throughout the Charred Split Oak Log Set to create a real, wood burning fire experience. The G4 Glowing Ember Burner features a steel construction and is coated with heat-resistant black paint that gracefully withstands the burner's 120,000 BTU emissions. Included with the burner is a custom log grate, glowing embers, silica sand, a bendable connector kit with brass fittings for 1/2" line, grate clamps, a damper clamp, and installation instructions.
- Flexible installation options
- Minimal installation is required
- Installation for heat or ambiance
- No mess, require little maintenance
- Realistic logs and flame presentation
- Reinforced ceramic build will last for years
- Clean, convenient and easy fire in seconds
- Enhances aesthetic appeal whether turned on or off
Choosing a valve control:
You will need to purchase one of the valves listed below separately.
- The Peterson RealFyre Safety Pilot Kit (5RP-SPK26) is a standing pilot system that offers manual variable flame control. It features a low profile build and includes a heat shield. The Peterson SPK-26 Safety Pilot System is compatible with most RealFyre vented burners.
- Real Fyre APK-11 Remote On/Off Pilot System (5RP-APK11) allows you to control your system using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob on the burner system. This system does not have variable flame height control. The flame will always be the same height.
- The Peterson RealFyre Automatic Variable Flame Pilot Kit (5RP-APK15) allows for adjustment of flame height and heat out put with a remote control.
Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.